Wall-mounted fans are the perfect solution for air circulation in small spaces like offices, cabins, kitchens, or study areas. Wall-mounted fans are more efficient in circulating air conditioner cooling because they push air around the area, unlike ceiling fans that push the air down.
If you are confused to finalize the wall-mounted fan for your home or office, go through this article. We have shortlisted the 5 best wall-mounted fans in India to let you make an informed decision.
Best Wall Mounted Fans in India
#1. Havells Swing 400mm Wall Fan
Havells Swing fan is a corded electric wall mount fan with aerodynamic fan blades and a classy fan base. It has a speed of 1350 RPM with a rated voltage of 230 V and air delivery of 72 cm. It has a 60-degree oscillation and a 120-rib guard on the blades.
You can control the speed of the fan and the oscillation with the pull cords. It comes in a complete package with a fan motor, mounting accessories kit, blade, guard set, guard ring, and guarantee card.
The dimension of this fan when mounted on the wall is about 44.4 cm by 60 cm.
- Thermal overload protected motors
- Smooth oscillation of the fan
- Compact and minimalist design
- 2 years guarantee
- Elegantly designed fan base;120 ribs guard. oscillation degree : 60˚
- Pull cord control for speed and oscillation on-off, Remote control option - No;Aerodynamically designed and balanced blades
- Speed: 1350 RPM. Rated voltage 230 V;Air Delivery: 72 CMM
- Blade: Aerodynamically designed & balanced blades ; TOP: Thermal overload protector (TOP) helps in protecting the motor in case of any high voltage fluctuation ; Guard: 120 Spokes ; Motor speeds (No.): 3 ; Noise level: 63.2 dB ; Power consumption: 50 W, Rated voltage: 230 V, Rated frequency: 50 Hz ; Items Included: Motor ,mounting accessories kit, blade, guard set, guard ring,guarantee card;Warranty: 2 years on product
- Mounting Type: Wall Mount; Finish Type: Unfinished; Material Type: Plastic
#2. Orient Electric Wall-49 400mm Wall Fan with Remote
Orient electric wall fan comes with a remote control to change speed, direction, and you can set the timer from the comfort of your sitting area. You can set direction upwards or downwards as well and it has many features on the touch button panel and remote.
The fan is equipped with a powder-coated guard and protection ring for added safety from the powerful aerodynamic resin blades. These blades give high air thrusts and the fan can be mounted on the wall with a flush mount.
It offers 90-degree oscillation and a speed of 1330 rotations per minute.
The entire pack includes motor and neck assembly, blades, guards, warranty card, and user manual. This fan needs only 58 watts of power making it an efficient choice.
- Remote control option
- LED indicator for On/Off, speed, timer, and breeze functions
- Thermal overload protection device with auto reset
- Automatic speed control with a breeze control feature
- Power efficient
- 1-year warranty
Also read – Best wall clock in India
#3. Bajaj Ultima PW01 36-Watt Wall Fan
Bajaj Ultima fan has the dimensions of 25.4 x 20.3 x 25.4 centimeters with a sweep of 200mm to cover every corner of the room when the swing is on.
It only requires 48W of power to work making it highly power efficient. It may seem small but it gives powerful performance with an RPM of 2300 and will bring you immediate relief from the heat.
It is quite portable and affordable at the same time. This is best for small spaces where you might not need to control the speed of the fan.
It has aerodynamically designed PP blades and has a unique pivot system to give you the airflow from the best angle. The package includes a fan unit, an instruction manual, and a warranty card.
- Strong airflow
- Suitable for small spaces
- 1-year warranty
- Less power consumption
- Overload thermal protector
- Sweep : 2mm, Power : 48W, Air Delivery : 5CMM, RPM: 23;High Speed : Provides high RPM. Ultra Portable
- Aerodynamically Designed PP Blades;Unique pivot arrangement for tilting
- Superior technology for enhanced air thrust;Warranty: 1 year on product
- Includes: 1 Fan Unit, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card
- Mounting Type: Wall Mount
Check out – Best acrylic paint brush brands India
#4. Usha Mist Air ICY Wall Fan
The Usha Mist air fan package includes the wall fan, fan motor, guard set, blade, base, and the instruction manual. This fan will give you smooth oscillation. Its speed can be chosen through the pull cord mechanism.
It has a pivot arrangement for easy tilting of the fan and it comes with an energy-efficient copper motor. It is available in different colors and gives more choice to the buyers. Its aerodynamic blades give powerful airflow and its body and blades are resistant to corrosion.
- Smooth oscillation
- Different color choice
- 3-speed level feature
- Rust-resistant body ad blades
- 2-year warranty
- Thermal overheating protected
Check out – How to make a wall hanging from newspaper
#5. Crompton HighFlo Wave Plus 400-MM 60W Oscillating Wall Fan
The Crompton high-flo has a sweep of 400 mm and a speed of 1350 RPM while consuming 60 W of power. It has a powerful copper motor and a spring-loaded tilting for easy and smooth neck-tilting of the fan.
It has a durable base for sturdy mounting and speed and oscillation control feature is also there. The motor is energy efficient and has a decent cable length. It has a corrosion-resistant guard with PP blades for a quiet operation.
The package consists of 1 Unit of Crompton Wall Mounted Fan, an instructions manual, and the warranty card.
- Thermal overload protection
- 2-year warranty
- Speed and oscillation control
- Durable base and body
- Energy-efficient 100% copper motor
Also read – Best digital wall clock in India
You can go with the Orient Electric Wall fan if you need a smart fan with remote control, apart from that orient fan is power efficient and aesthetically appealing.
Havells Swing 400mm Wall Fan is perfect for regular use as it is reliable, elegant, and powerful. Its oscillation is smooth and it comes with a 2-year warranty as well.
Bajaj Ultima PW01 36-Watt Wall Fan is great if you are looking for a wall fan for a small space as it is smaller but still powerful. It is energy-efficient and compact.