Updated on 13th Oct 2021
The floor forms an important part of any building, and the tiles are what would make it look quite aesthetic and beautiful.
Since the tiles are available at a cheaper price and offer high-end durability, you would find them extremely useful and practical.
However, what would make them more durable and best looking is the tile adhesive used while fitting them. As such, let us look for the best tile adhesive in India.
3 Best Tile Adhesive Brands in India 2021
When it comes to tile adhesives, India has several manufacturers offering you quality services. Some of them are
#1. Dr. Fixit
One of the prominent manufacturers of waterproofing components, Dr Fixit has also been one of the best tile adhesive manufacturers in India. They offer the best quality tile grout and tile adhesive products.
Coming from Saint Gobain, the Weber range of tile adhesives have been quite impressive and a great option for almost every one of your tile fixing needs.
Perma is yet another worthy name among the best tile adhesive manufacturers in India. They have been known as the prominent waterproof tile fixing manufacturers in India.
Best Adhesive for Floor Tiles in India 2021
Well, you now know how important and efficient tile adhesives can be, let us check out a few options for the best adhesive for floor tiles in India.
#1. DAP 25190 Weldwood Multi-Purpose Ceramic Tile Adhesive
The ceramic adhesive can be the best bet for your tiles, as it can spread quite easily.
The adhesive does not come with any inflammable properties and thus can be quite safer for use in any sort of environment. It does not leave residues.
The adhesive can be easily cleaned up with water. However, once you use it to fix the tiles, it resists water once it dries up.
DAP Adhesive can be used to bond the ceramic or mosaic tiles to different media like floors, walls, and countertops.
- Easy to spread
- Nonflammable and easy water clean-up
- Resists water
- Interior use
- Works best with glazed wall tile, heavy tile, slate pavers, and quarry tile to floors, walls, and countertops
- Does not have a stinky odour
- Not suitable for underwater applications.
Check out – best walls putty in India
#2. Weber fix Drywall 5 kg (best adhesive for plywood in india)
Weberfix Tile Adhesive is one of the excellent options for fixing tiles and even moister sensitive marble. You can also use to fix tile on tile or fixing stone on plywood.
You can be assured of a non-shrinking performance that assures longer durability.
The tile adhesive comes with a ready to use format. It can efficiently work with a wide range of products like bonding, vitrified, mosaic, which make it the best tile adhesive for large wall tiles.
- Specially formulated adhesive for all types of stones/tiles including moisture sensitive marble and agglomerates.
- No need to remove old tiles. Just fix new tiles over existing tiles using this adhesive.
- Can be used to fix tiles or stones on various surfaces like wood, plywood, existing tiles or stone
- Very high bond strength for long term durability. Apply product within 30 minutes after mixing the 2 components.
- Consumption : 4.6-4.8 kg / sq mt at 3 mm thickness
- It can be used for both vertical and horizontal surfaces with ease.
- The grey color does not interfere with any of your décors
- We did not find any issues
You may like to read – best paint for exterior walls in India
#3. Red Devil 0422 Premixed Tile Grout
The product comes with a premixed option. One of the best tile adhesive in India, it can be used for both ceramic and mosaic tiles.
The adhesive can be easily cleaned up from tiles with water. It can be one of the excellent options for use with restoring the grout or for light filling.
It simplifies the task because it just comes in a premixed format. You do not need to mix it up yourself.
The ready to use the product is indeed quite excellent for use. It can be spread quite easily. While the time taken for curing is stated to be 48 hours, ideally, it would fix itself in 24 hours.
- Red Devil Pre-Mixed Tile Grout is an acrylic based white grout formulated for use on ceramic and mosaic tile
- It is a unique grouting composition that provides professional quality with do-it-yourself ease
- Formulated to a user-friendly consistency for improved durability
- Water Clean up, Mildew and Water Resistant, VOC Compliant
- Adheres to Tile, Masonry, Wood, Wallboard
- It offers you a longer working time as it does not get stiff faster.
- Highly water-resistant
- It may not be the right choice for bathtub and sinks.
Also read – Best spray paint machine in India
#4. DAP 00136 Weldwood Floor Tile Adhesive
The tile adhesive comes with latex-based emulsion. The pressure-sensitive adhesive can be one of the excellent options. It is one of the best options for use with the interior floor tiling.
One of the best factors associated with the tile adhesive is it lets an easy repositioning after placement.
The adhesive is highly transparent and does not leave any sort of residue.
DAP Adhesive can be an excellent option for use with asbestos, linoleum tiles, foam, or sponge-backed carpet tiles. It can cover over 250 square feet per gallon.
- Latex-based pressure sensitive adhesive for interior floor tile
- Allows easy repositioning after initial placement
- Transparent; leaves no dark residue
- For bonding asbestos, linoleum tiles, foam or sponge-backed carpet tiles to all types of flooring surfaces
- Covers 250 square feet per gallon
- Works efficiently with almost any of the tile types.
- May not work with solid vinyl tile, old asphalt tile, or asbestos tile
Check out – top concealed cisterns in India
Well, these were some of the Best Tile Adhesive in India. Almost every adhesive option listed in this compilation offers you access to fixing a variety of tiles.
If you want a tile adhesive bathroom or toilet floor tiles, then go with Red Devil 0422 Premixed Tile Grout for its strong water resistance.
If you want tile adhesive for floor tiles in bedroom or living area, go with Weber fix Drywall Epoxy Adhesive for Tiles for its premium quality.
Check the adhesives we have listed here and share your thoughts with us.