Last updated – 06.01.2021
A cutting board or chopping board has been one of the most essential kitchen appliances.
Of course, you would find them in different options in terms of construction – some of them include wood, glass, bamboo or plastic. Of course, each of them comes with its own advantages and disadvantages.
But choosing the right and best chopping board in India would be a daunting task. Let us check out a few good options that can come quite handy enough in helping you find the best chopping board in India.
Well, without much ado, we will check out the best chopping boards you can opt for in India.
Best Chopping Boards in India 2021
#1. APRONN Eco-Friendly Premium Natural Bamboo/Wooden Chopping board
This chopping board is the perfect option for all your needs in vegetable and meat chopping.
The chopping board is made of high-quality bamboo that resists knife warping and scratches. The rounded corners are yet another feature that makes it easier to handle.
Easy cleanability is yet another plus point you would find impressive. Optimum size and the high lightweight construction make it the best chopping board in India.
The bamboo protects you from bacterial and fungal growth. It comes with no added dyes and thus offers a safer environment for your food.
- DURABLE & SAFE - Perfect for vegetable chopping, slicing fruits, cutting meat, bread, cheese, herbs and more. High quality bamboo resists knife cracking and warping. Rounded corners and edges makes for easy handling.
- GREAT FOR FOOD SAFETY - High quality cutting board made from 100% premium bamboo with no added dyes or stains which is toxin free and has natural anti-bacterial properties.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STORE - Less work to clean than wood cutting boards. Simply wash with warm water and soap and air dry. Easy to grip finger hole for easy carrying or hanging for storage.
- GENTLE ON KNIVES - Bamboo is strong and dense as hardwoods, but unlike glass or plastic cutting boards, won't dull your kitchen knives.
- Package included: Wooden Chopping Board
#2. EverEx Stainless Steel 304 Food-Grade Chopping Board
The stainless steel chopping board should offer you high-end durability and a highly anti-bacterial surface. The chopping board is made from a 304 food-grade stainless steel.
Thus it provides you access to an improved and enhanced chopping and mincing tasks.
The board comes with a scale marking. This can be an added advantage in case of items like pizza that need special attention to accurate sizes.
The 100 per cent rust-free surface can provide you access to enhanced food purity and an anti-bacterial option.
The odour removal option available on the board can make it a great option among the best chopping board in India.
#3. All Time Plastics Chopping Board
The plastic used in the construction of the chopping board lives up to the expectation. The material is 100 percent food grade in terms of quality. It is completely heat resistant and can be cleaned at ease with a dishwasher.
One of the best chopping board in India, it provides you with a chip-free and warp-free functionality. You also have a waterproof functionality at its core.
The textured surface is yet another plus point that would help you get access to the skid-free performance.
The thin construction can be a serious concern for some of you, but that would aid you in making it more lightweight.
- This cutting board is durably resistant to cracking, chipping and wrapping
- Designed with textured surface which prevents skidding of the board while chopping
- 100 percent food grade, heat resistant, dishwasher safe, crack chip and water proof
- Warp Resistant
- Elegant shape
#4. Artikel Bamboo Cutting Board
Bamboo is one of the best wood for chopping board in India. The wooden chopping board comes with a stainless steel handle which makes it one of the huge plus points.
Handmade construction ensures a high-end quality on your product. The bacteria resistance will make it highly food grade in nature.
It is a perfect and best chopping board in India and is quite ideal enough for cutting, chopping, dicing and mincing vegetables.
The board is best meant for both vegetables and meat. The ease of cleaning should be yet another added advantage.
Just rinse with soapy water and you are done. Make sure you dry it completely.
- Premium Material, Handmade, Extra Thick and Durable: Artikel Bamboo Cutting Board is made up of high quality Moso Bamboo Wood. It is Food Safe with no harmful dyes and chemicals used during the manufacturing process. Our product is 100% Natural and Eco Friendly.
- Knife Friendly and Bacteria Resistant: This Wooden Cutting Board is made up of Anti-Microbial Moso Bamboo, which is BPA Free, so it is safe to use on daily basis. Due to inherent property of bamboo, it will never damage your knives and keep them sharper for longer time.
- Practical Design: Our Bamboo Wood Cutting Board is designed keeping everyday kitchen usage in mind. This is the reason why; we have incorporated the handle outside the cutting area of the board. This makes the board easy to use (without the hinderance of a handle), washing and storing (by hanging or vertical storage). It is also versatilely designed to be two-sided board for enhanced practicality.
- Ideal for: Cutting, Chopping, Dicing & Mincing Vegetable, Meat and Fruits. It can also be used as cheese boards or food display purpose.
- Easy to Clean: You can clean this board by simple handwash by rinsing with soapy water. Because of no chemicals used in the manufacturing of the board, it is advisable not to soak this board in water for longer durations. Dry Completely after washing.
#5. EESOME Teak Wood Cutting Board
How about a wooden chopping board that offers a durable construction? Well, the EESOME Teak Wood Cutting Board is one of the best wooden chopping board in India.
The reversible usage that lets you use the chopping board on either side can be what make it an excellent option.
The board is made from the high-end teak wood. This provides you with a high degree of durability.
The surface is polished using the FDA approved oils and waxes. You can also expect a great performance from the water-resistance point of view.
The seasoned wood used in their construction ensures that they would not mold or warp. Highly lightweight, they can be your best bet.
- Material: Made With Pure Teak Wood. Termite And Water Proof. Known for its Longevity and Durability; Color: Brown
- Constructed Using Edge Grain Construction, which not only enhances the beauty but exponentially increases the strength
- Built in Handles - Grooved handles at each end help with handling and washing of the cutting board, providing a sure and reliable grip
- Extra large size for all that space you need.
- Dimensions: 18 inches x 12 inches x 1.25 inches; Size: Large
Well, those were a few exciting options you would want to check out if you are looking for the best chopping boards in India.
We assume the list there should ideally be helpful enough in choosing the excellent option that perfectly meets your needs.